4 questions.

Hey everybody,

  I just recently moved from NYC to Santa Barbara, CA.  I was wondering if
anyone knew what kind of local action there is in the clubs here and also in
Los Angeles.

  Also, are there any harp instructors in the Santa Barbara/Los Angeles area?

  Third, I found a Harmonica supply store in North Hollywood.  I wrote to
them for their catalog and it seems that the store is run by an elderly
couple (around mid-70's) who started the store because they like the harp
from the movies in the 30's so much.  Anyway, the prices weren't discounted
from Hohner at all (which means way, way overpriced).  Does anyone know
about this store?  Is is worth visiting for other goodies?

  Finally, the new Big Walter CD compliation that FJM mentioned sounds
great.  But hey, what is the name and catalog number of the CD, FJM?????

  Thanks people in advance.

--Norbert