Re: Compilation CD BWH or ST

> From:          HAAndruss@xxxxxxx (Harvey Andruss)

>  CoL5505    BIG WALTER               VINTAGE THUNDERBIRD
>  $10.65     COLLECTABLES  9/94  FEATURING ALBERT COLLINS
>
> Can anybody tell me what's on this and if it is good or interesting?

As fjm points out this is not Walter Horton, but rather Big Walter
Price, a fine Texas singer/pianist.  Not much harp here (maybe none -
I don't have this disc but Price typically didn't use much harp); he
did cut a couple of records with Albert Collins and these are
presumably on the disc.  EW

Eliot Williams
University of Wisconsin Medical School
ecwillms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx