Re: Music Score progams.

A couple of items of potential interest:

Opcode Musicshop looks like a great value for the MAC OS ($100) -- 16
tracks of sequencing and 32 staves of notation. Don't know if the algorithm
is as robust as Finale.  Finale Allegro goes for $260 and may be easier to
maneuver than 3.2.

Another that does simple lead sheets w/lyrics for $70 is Songworks for the
MAC. It also has some intelligence built in which suggests chords and
melody and doesn't even need a MIDI sound card/module.

I'm waiting for the day when Winslow and Ron S get together and we can all
blow in our ECH / H-VOX harmonicas and have it come out fully scored and
harp-tabbed. (G-VOX does this for guitar now).

Harv <HAAndruss@xxxxxxx>