Humour

Keith Graham wrote:

>You guys can't play harp in the car because you drive on the
>wrong side. I would suggest driving for a while on the right
>side of the road and try playing the harmonica and see if
>doesn't make more sense.

And reminded me of some Steve Wright quotes, an incredibly funny comedian:

        I play the harmonica.  The only way I can play is if I get my
        car going really fast, and stick it out the window.  I've been
        arrested three times for practicing.

        I put a new engine in my car, but forgot to take the old one
        out.  Now my car goes 500 miles per hour.  The harmonica sounds
        *amazing*.

Cheers,

Rob.