Re: Lyrics & Enunciation

 <Ever try to introduce a song to your band-mates only to realize you
never knew the lyrics, and the reason you never knew the lyrics is
because that awesome singer-harp player just doesn't enunciate his or
her words?>

Hey - I resemble that remark!

I once was explaining the subtleties of what the lyrics to a Sonny Boy II
song we were doing meant, and our drummer said "So that's what
you're saying.  Now I get it..."

For the William Clarke song... (I hope to get over to hear him at the
Stanhope House here in New Jersey tomorrow!) I would pick the lyrics
that make the most sense to me and mumble myself.....

J.Hanson

mm hmm umm umm, hmm umm mmm hey umm Baby...