Re: W. Clarke's lyrics

Hey Harpers who also sing,
     Ever try to introduce a song to your band-mates only to realize you
never knew the lyrics, and the reason you never knew the lyrics is because
that awesome singer-harp player just doesn't enunciate his or her words?
Sheeooooooot!  Well you know how I feel.
     So I put it to all you William Clarke fans.  I'm taking a poll.  What
are the opening words to Daddy Pinnochio, on his Groove Time CD?
     "I'm the man who's singing Baby"?
     "I'm the man yo' sending Baby"?
     "I'm the man yo' sinning Baby"?
     "I'm the man in yo' city Baby"?
     "I'm the man who'll send you Baby"?
     "I'm the Maaco City Baby?  (Naww, that doesn't make sense)

I wouldn't care so much if it wasn't the openning line.  Any takers?

-Rod-

--
Rod Thomas                              email:   skt2@xxxxxxx
Illustrator                               phone:  (617) 449-0480