Re: Blues Chromatic

John Santana wrote:

>Where do we get "Make you harp play well..."?<

Well, I've got a copy and I'd be happy to photocopy it and
distribute it to all.

(Just kidding, Douglas.  Hah.  Bet you thought I'd
disappeared, eh?)

Actually, folks, I have two of Douglas' books and I wouldn't
part with them for anything (well, maybe for the tone I seek).
I do, however, recommend them highly. They are quite well
done.

Disclaimer time:  I have no connection with Douglas Tate
(other than a goodly respect for his wisdom and knowledge of
our instrument); this endorsement of his works is simply my
opionion, FWIW.  Do with it what you will.

-- Michael