Byeeee

Guys,

That's it ... I quit.

Anyone who wants to get in touch with me off-list is, of course, welcome to do
so - I can't wear the huge expense of receiving up to 30% garbage (repeated
posts, excessive snips etc etc) per day any longer. I know genuine mistakes
happen - I also know I have to pay for them (in real cash money out of my own
pocket) - See y'all.

Mike Curtis has agreed to handle the US end of the Harp-L tape - I'll do the UK
end  (everyone else can choose who they send their stuff to) - I just won't be
on the list anymore.

Steve Jennings.
(Soon to be ex-) Editor, Harmonica World

* It was great fun,
   But it was just one
   Of Those Things*