4th and 5th position recordings?

I'm looking for recordings (preferably blues) that feature 4th and 5th
position harp playing. I have Steve Baker's book (which describes the
scales and theory of 4th and 5th) and I've read a lot on harp-l about
positions but I have troulbe actually learning a position without hearing
it and being able to play along with it. So if any of you could list some
to listen to I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

 Steve

Steve Levine         "If you don't love the blues you must have a
slevine@xxxxxxxxxx    hole in your soul."
*******************                  -Jimmy Rogers