Re: New Junior Wells

>Has anyone heard the new Jr. Wells album "Everybody's Gettin' Some"?

I have the album. I like Jr. Wells and I like the album, BUT
if you want to learn about playing blues harp there may be
little here. JW is such a character that much of the harp work
is Junior doing his Junior thing. Buy it for Bonnie and Santana
but if you want ot hear Junior Wells doing what he does best
buy "Alone and Accoustic" with Buddy Guy. Junior and Buddy
are good friends and I think they keep each other on track so
their best work is when they are together.
     Keith