cleaning my harps

I wish to thank all those who gave me tips on cleaning my
harmonicas. I got loads of private email on the subject, some
sound advice (at least it sounds sensible) a few weird ones too. I
haven't seen a FAQ sheet here, I imagine there is one. Anyhow I
cleaned two of my harps and they look better and I get all the
holes to respond now. Thanks,

P.S. I got one response to an inquiry about a Harmonica Magazine
or Journal that wanted to sell me a poppersnapper or some weird
thing. I don't want one of those whatchmacallits, I would still
like to find out about a publication that has tips, ads 'n stuff.

     Bud
---
 * PowerAccess 1.06 bud_wertheim@xxxxxxxxxxxx