Re: House o' Rising Sun

> From:          "conrad (c.) grant" <conradg@xxxxxx>
> I have always loved the organ in the Animals' House of the Rising Sun
> and I thought a harp would be a good substitute.  Has anyone heard a
> recording of such or done it themselves?
>
> BTW if you do play it, what key are you using?

I think the Animals version is in A minor, so you should be able to
play it with a C major harp.  I've played along thus with a couple of
guitarists but have never heard anyone try to duplicate Alan Price's
classic keyboard riffs.   EW

Eliot Williams
University of Wisconsin Medical School
ecwillms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx