Re: Popper

Warnings-To: <>
Sender: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 1995 14:05:46 -0500 (CDT)
From: JJTHADEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Popper
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

About Popper doing a trill with head held still, switching hands holding the
harp, and moving the harp in an almost circular direction, reported by Glenn:

Moving my head doesn't work well for me now.  Too many years of that and now
I can hear the neck vertebrae grinding when I do that.  What I often do is
grab the right end of the harp firmly between the thumb and couple of fingers
of my right hand (I hold the harp in my left) and use my right hand to shake
the harp.