Amps (again)

Hello everybody,

I'm abaout to buy my first amp, so I was visiting our local Music Store.
I've played on several amps and now I want to ask what you think about the
following amps and the prices. They all are full Tube-Amps.

VOX Ten Twin (2X10")            $600
Dynacord Twen II (1X12")        $600
Fender Junior                   $450

I personally liked the Dynacord most especially when I simulated a train
beacause there was a terrible good sound on the bass holes.
The Fender is very small so you can take it nearly everywhere, but the
sound was not very impressing.
I think the prices here in Germany are very high compared to the American
or even the UK prices, but there's no other chance of getting one.

I hope to hear from one of you but please send me a PM because the answers
may not interest everybody in this list....
 -Eike (eike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)