cross-eyed

Ok just when I think I understand this, I read someone else's comment
and I'm not sure again.

Cross Harp:

If song = C

1. use C harp and play in G?
2. use G harp and play in G?
3. you're waaaay off

Also, why is this popular with blues playing? To get the 'blues' notes on the
optimum blow/draw hole?  If this is true couldn't it be possible that you
have the 'blues' notes where you want them in the lower register but on the
upper octaves it might be better playing straight? Also if you play crossed
to get the notes in the best holes (so to speak) the answer to my multiple
answer would be 1.  Es verdad?

I'm archive burrowing, but I still could use a direct answer on this one.
 Thanks.

conrad                conradg@xxxxxx