Re:Wider Tongue Blocking

Hey Harpers,
      I've been adding octaves to my playing for a couple of months now.  I
never though about it much, but I'm realizing I'm mostly playing octaves on
diatonic harps and usually I'm playing octaves that only require you to
block two holes.  So today I'm checking out a tune on William Clarke's
"Serious Intentions" CD called "The Work Song" and the man is playing
octaves on the chromatic that require that you block THREE holes.
     At the moment, this is beyond my reach.  Any hints on how to make your
blocking tongue wider as you play?  (I think my mouth is capable of
covering the required FIVE holes.)  Thanks in advance.

-Rod-

--
Rod Thomas                              email:   skt2@xxxxxxx
Illustrator                               phone:  (617) 449-0480