Shake/trill

Mr Hinkle really!

>>Now, if I can think back to my Freshman latin 1 class (my god, that was
>>way back in...last year) Vibrato isn't a latin noun.

So, I've been found out!  Do notice that there was a disclaimer in my posting
and also an indication of the level I had reached in the august subject of Latin
(changed to EatinG on most of our text books).  I still think the word Vibrati
SOUNDS nice.  You are right, Vibrato is an Italian word, not Latin. I think that
it will still have originated from the LATIN vibrare, to tremble or shake (it
doesn't add ... in boots so it could have musical connotations)

Douglas T    8>[ ]      (its that shape 'cos of me marforgin)