Re: Harp and Life

In message "Harp and Life", you write:

> Maybe this is why it seems like all of the harmonica players I know are
> old.  What's with this?  Are there any other youngin's on this list?  It
> seems like the internet is densely populated with youth, so where are the
> young harmonica players.  Who will join me in the next generation?  I
> don't mean to insult older players, but we need some young innovaters  :-)
>
> 				-Tom-

Each generation is influenced by the music of their times.  I think Popper
will help popularize the harp some.  Who else?  Since I'm not 20 anymore
I don't pretend to know the new stuff like I did. Is there other new music
that showcases the harp like the Blues Travelers?

In my 'formative' years I listened to Mayall, Buffett's player (fingers taylor?),
Magic Dick, and Dylan.  Even guys that weren't that good, played some because
of their blues influence, e.g. Jagger, Daltry, Joel, etc.)

conrad