harp preference

> 	I have played them all and settled on Lee Oscars(Tombo) because
> all other things being relatively equal with special 20's and Golden
> Melody's(my former favorite) LO's do not rust. I hate the taste of rust.
> Marine Band combs have a tendency to swell up and used to tear my
> lips up. I still haven't found a harmonica that will allow me to

All harmonicas rust if not properly taken care of.  I like the Oskars,
but they have one serious disadvantage over the hohners...the thinner
reeds in the Oskars(BTW it is spelled oskar not oscar) do not hold up
well under the pressure of overblows.  On Oskars and huangs, there is a
high picthed whine that is very annoying.  The harmonica can be tweaked
to get most of that squeal out but I have never been able to get it all out.

CNM