Re: Overblows - Further Guidance

Is there anyone in the San Diegoish area that can show me how to do this
overblow? I play Tombo harps (LO) and understand the elusive overblow is
not possible on these. I am willing to use a different harmonica to learn
this effect, but I would like someone to "hold my hand" and 'splain it to
me in person. So far, it is like the emperor's new clothes. Everybody
says they can do it, but nobody has done it for me.

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?