Chromatics & Detroit 95

Hi Jack

Nice to hear the chromatics are going strong.  I also like to hear of your
joining tendencies. I have to admit that I like the accompaniment instruments
'cos they're so damned fruity!  (Is there an advertising slogan in there
somewhere??)  Sign your autograph book, it would be an honour ... also a first!
(I actually had a guy use my autograph once to present a cheque, many years ago,
I now have two signatures.

If you feel like chewing the occassional fat I would love to hear more about
your activities, types of music etc.

Best

Douglas  T    (Try forging THAT!)