Junior Wells

I'm way behind, and this might've been posted already, but Junior Wells will
be at the House of Rules (er... I mean Blues) in New Orleans on Sunday, July
16th.
Opening the show is Dave Hole (anyone ever hear of him?).

Also, can anyone tell me whether the Black Top Records Swingin' Blues Revue
with Lynwood Slim, Jr. Watson, and Big Joe Maher would be worth dropping all
those dollars at the HoB?  That gig is Wed, July 12.

Blackwater Bog (my band) will be in Houston, @ the Satellite Lounge,
Saturday, July 22.  We're opening up for Beat Temple's record release party!

-- Glenn
Glennpearl@xxxxxxx