Re: More on mics

Tim Moody said the old timers call crystal mics " carbon mics" There is
such a thing as a carbon mic, and I don't think it is crystal. I
understand you have to apply an electric charge to a carbon mic to make
it work. They here used on old telephone handsets. This is my
understanding and not to be confused with absolute truth. ;^)

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?