Chordomonica-II Wanted

I am looking for a Chordomonica-II, key of F or G.  Whazzat you ask??  It's a
Cham-Ber Huang designed instrument looking like a  12-hole chromatic
harmonica with two slides.  Designed for those who can only play a mouth full
of chords rather than one note at a time, this mouth organ plays only in the
key in which it is tuned.  It never sold well and Hohner quit manufacture in
the 1960's.  I play one pretty well in C and would like to be able to
modulate a fourth or fifth into a new key.  Anybody with one lying unused now
in the bottom drawer you're willing to part with?
    Jack Hopkins, Alexandria, VA