What is HIP?

TO: internet:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ted Letis asks:

     Winslow, what is the Harmonica Information thingy you had at
     the end of your message--

No, I won't ask you to consult the FAQ. Harmonica Information
Press is a company that publishes a magazine for harmonica
players, called HIP - the Harmonica Information Publication.
Several Harp-L members are subscribers and could give you their
opinions of it.

I also have a computer type font for writing harmonica tablature
(called Harmonica Sans), and put out something called the
Harmonica Resource Guide. If you (or anyone else likes) I can
privately email you a detailed blurb on any of this, with prices,
etc.

Winslow Yerxa
Harmonica Information Press
Z  The lion shall lie down with the lamb, but the lamb won't
Z  get much sleep -- Woody Allen