Re: Playing Straight through the PA

I've never heard a tube preamp unit I liked the sound of.  this for
harmonica only I'd love the name of any product that anyone's actually
used and works.  I do use my Fender Reverb unit for a preamp of sorts, if
you put a resistor across the input of the tank and use the footswitch
jack for the input with the tank unplugged the dwell acts as the gain and
the tone control works as well.  The resistor is to keep the tank
recovery tube from going into runaway and flaming out.  FJM not my idea
Gerald Weber's