Re: Beginner question: type of harp? (Huang Silvertones)

I tried silvertones mainly because I'm a poor boy.  Personally, I hated
them so much that I'm willing to go deep into debt to not play with them.
I just ordered a bunch of the Big River harps hoping to find a MS harp
that I like.  I haven't got them yet, so I can't say.  I love the sound of
special 20's.  a guy I met at the blues festival was showing off his harp
of choice to me (Golden Melody) and said that harp had lasted him for 2
years and I liked the sound of it (he let me play through it) pretty much.
 Then again, I'm not sure what chords would sound like on a equally tuned
harp.  I have a question about just and equal tunings.  If you were
soloing in straight harp, would it be best to be playing a justly tuned
harmonica.  How about in cross harp, or 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc.  BTW, I
discovered today that playing in C on an A Harp offers a world of
possibilities.

				-Tom-