Re: Blues or Music Educator's BBs

I worry about the list being pushed on other lists.  So far this one has
grown steadily little by little by word of mouth.  I was shocked at the
size difference in the review file when I recently updated my one of a
few months prior.  Rapid and expansive growth could be a hard thing for
such a small and somewhat clannish list.  Not that I'd ever try to keep
people from finding us, it's more that wholesale advertisement of our
existence on a larger list could generate far more traffic than would be
welcome.  Just a thought. FJM