Junior Wells

>Junior will be at Antones next Saturday.
>And check it out - Buddy Guy is at Liberty Lunch Thursday.
>I'll be at both shows. What are the odds of Buddy and Junior
>showing up at each other's gigs?

Buddy Guy performed in Madison WI last weekend, backed by a great
band but unfortunately the show didn't include a harp player.  Most
of the tunes were of the R&B variety with a few blues numbers
included.  No mention of Jr Wells, but he did speak of Hendrix,
Clapton and SRV.  Buddy did a great instrumental rendition of
Stevie's 'Coldshot'.  A bit profane at times, he also willingly
shared some of the spotlight with his supporting guitarist who was
very good.