Re: Equal/Just

At 10:58 PM 1/26/95 -0700, Barry Schaede wrote:
>The original Meisterklasses also came tuned equal, but I'm not sure about the
>>newer MS models.

Has anyone seen MS Meisterklasse's? I've yet to see them in music stores. I
still get reed plates for the "originals" from the factory. They always
give me this "Well...I don't if we have any of those around still...", but
they always have what I need. And they are definitely equal tuned. Which
means a re-tuning is in order since I'm quite fond of pleasant sounding
chords.

Rkt