Re: Lead Guitar Players (Again)

>On another note: I'm fairly new to the list. This is old subject >matter I'm
sure....so replies via non-list e-mail are fine. I have a >fairly new Fender
Princeton w/chorus, overdrive and it is, gasp, >solid state, yeah yeah yeah I
know, tubes rule...and I play through >a nicely aged vintage Bullet.
Feedback, as you can guess, is a >problem. Suggestions? Voodoo?

I was having this problem also but I switched from a Bullet to an Astatic
JT30 with volume control. So far this is doing the trick. As far as solid
state goes if it works for you then use it. I hear Billy Branch uses solid
state and I wish I  had tone that sounded like him.

P.A.D.