Charlie M.

:The Harmonica Accordling to Charlie Musslewhite was originally a
:book-and-recording combo, but turned out to be too advanced for
:its intended beginner market. The RECORD ONLY *without* the book
:has been reissued on Kicking Mule (See the upcoming HIP No. 5 for
:a review) but is just an album of instrumentals

The re-issue of The Harmonica According To Charlie Musselwhite that I
received recently was from Blind Pig and is not instrumentals but the same
material issued on the original release from Kicking Mule. I'd be happy to
post a review to Harp-L if anyone wants it. As far as I'm concerned, there
is something in there for everyone, beginner to advanced.

Tim Moody
MississippiSaxophone