Re: Playing Solo

Hmmmm.. I think I respond as a member of the coffee house audience and not
a student of the harp. I'm not sure I'd care to listen to someone who isn't
darn good play the harp solo for an hour. No way. Man it takes a lot of
air and material to fill up an hour of time. Why not cut the time to less
and go for the quality versus quantity angle at least in the beginning.
Most of the coffee houses here are very laid back. I kind of doubt if
knock 'em out wailing for very long would be appreciated. But hey it isn't
my coffee house or gig. I'm happy playing for the cat in the garage. The
acoustics are pretty mean out there!!!!

Jim (schreech waw waw schreech)