Re: Anon Servers.

 On Mon, 23 Jan 1995, Tim Moody wrote:

> Just had a curious thought. Should we reply to anonymous posts on
> harp-l? I have always thought a little suspicious of those. Maybe I
> shouldn't be lurking on alt.sex.   :-)

Treat anon posts just like you would in real life.

Say you are at the Holiday Crown Plaza Hotel in Detroit.
It's the end of August, beginning of September 1995 and the SPAH
convention is going on. You're jamming some blues on a Lee Oskar.
Some guy you don't know comes over and asks if you've ever tried
playing a Super 20 instead. Do you respond?

Your band just played a killer set and a bunch of girls you just
met are telling you how good WammerJammer sounded. The guitar
player's little brother Beavis (who you know and hate) comes over
and tells you "harmonicas suck". Do you respond? (to the punk)