deLay Band "Burnin"

Does anyine have the credits or recording info for the Paul deLay Band
album Burnin'? I have it on cassette and there are no band member
listings on it. I'm also curious about where it was recorded. (I assume
somewhere in Oregon). There are several tracks where deLay doesn't sing
and I was wondering who is singing on those tracks. I'd also like to find
out who wrote what songs. If anyone can satisfy my curiosity I'd
appreciate it. Thanks!

 -Steve