Re: Mic Mods

:Finally, saw Bill Clarke Friday night and his chromatic playing was too
:much.
:After about an hour I had to tell him that the freshness of his ideas, the
:very
:jazz like style of his playing, and his great phrasing had warn me out.  A
:tape
:of this show would have provided a year's worth of study.  It was the best
:chromatic work I have heard in five years, and not your typical third
:position
:type blues riffing.  Don't miss him when he comes your way.
:Thanks again for the kind comments.  TE3

Good post Tom. Keep up the good work

Tim Moody