tuning up....

I am encountering difficulties when tuning my harps. The problem lies ,
in essence, with me. What happens is no matter how cafefully I breathe to
sound the note to check it's pitch , the pitch alters by around 1 Hz.

Does any one have a good method to get nice long clean notes that the
tuner will be able to deal with ?

For your info. the tuner is a chromatic with a needle display indicating
+/- 1/2 tone.

Oh yes. The harps all seem to be tuned to A=443 Hz is this usual for all
harps ( well mine are hohners and 1 suzuki ) ? Should I tune them down to
A=440Hz ?

Many thanks in advance,

Paul.

P.S. Just bought boss blues harmonica by Little Walter - I hope it's a
good 'un.