Re: Huang Chromatics?/Jazz Harp Book

The 48's are nice enough.  They're a little bright for my taste.  I
prefer my Super Chromonicas, but I think the reason is that they have
square holes and that's what I'm used to.  All in all I'd reccommend
them.  If I were choosing between a Herring and a Huang I'd get the
Huang.  The caveat being that I've never played the new Herring 12
holers.  I don't like the 16 Herrings at all.  The valves are too clicky.
FJM

remeber these are subjective opinions and are certain to differ with
others on this list.