Harmonica in Forrest Gump

I just started reading Winston Groom's Forrest Gump, the novel on which
the very successful movie was based. In the book Forrest is an idiot
savant with many talents, including playing the harmonica. In fact, he's
a harmonica virtuoso. I haven't read much of the book yet, but I think I
already found my favorite passage:

 I got to tell you, that it if it weren't for that harmonica music, I
might of jus packed up and gone home, but it made me feel so good, I can
hardly describe it. Sort of like my whole body is the harmonica an the
music give me goosebumps when I play it. Mostly the trick is in the
tongue, lips, fingers and how you move your neck.

 Hmmm, "Life is like a box of Marine Bands"? :-)

  -Steve