Re: Misc. 64x, Pete

Re: Noisy 64x slide

Christian Laferriere writes...

>The actual polishing of the slide assembly I did on a flat Japanese water
>stone. ( I do a lot of wood working so have those stones for sharpening
>chisels.
8<---
>Then I took the whole thing to a buffing wheel on a grinder. The wheel is a
>felt pad on which I rub some Green rubbing compound also known as jewler's
>rouge. There are many different grits available, but the green stuff is the
>finest. This felt wheel will polish but won't take your fingers off.
8<---

Christian,

Thanks for the detailed info on polishing. I'll give it a try.

Re: SPAH Calendar

Bob Williams -- Thanks for the Harmonica calendar, this will be a very useful
post. Hope you have the resources to keep it updated.

       Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio  --Internet--> IMS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx