Re: That Lee Oskar Tool Kit

On Mon, 9 Jan 1995, N.H.Brammall wrote:

> Could you let me know how I can get hold of the Lee Oskar tool kit please?
>
> Are there outlets in the UK that stock it (I've yet to come across one).

"You can get one of them from Norman."

Norman Ives, Caister on Sea, near Great Yarmouth.

I'm on the road so I don't have his details handy.  I'm sure someone else out there does, though.  Or ask directory enquiries.

Norman is Mr Harmonica UK.  He's got at least one of everything harmonica related ever made.  Stocks Hohner, Lee Oskar, Tombo, Susuki, Huang and a bunch more.  Super nice guy.

> Cheers,
>
> 	Neil Brammall

   -- hugh