Poll: The Songs

Votes,Title,Album,Band,Harmonica Player
_______________________________________
12,Juke,Boss Blues Harmonica,Little Walter Jacobs,Little Walter Jacobs
5,Help Me,More Real Folk Blues,Sonny Boy Williamson II,Sonny Boy Williamson
II(Rice Miller)
4,Orange Blossom Special,The Real McCoy,Charlie McCoy,Charlie McCoy
4,Whammer Jammer,Full House,J. Geils Band,Magic Dick(Richard Salwitz)
4,Born in Chicago,Paul Butterfield Blues Band,Paul Butterfield Blues
Band,Paul Butterfield
4,Easy,Sun Records Harmonica, Little Boy Blue,Walter Horton,Big Walter Horton
3,Rocket 88,100% Cotton,James Cotton,James Cotton
2,Seresta,UFO TOFU,Bela Fleck & the Flecktones,Howard Levy
2,Peg O' My Heart,Several,Harmonicats,Jerry Murad, Don Les, Al Fiore
2,Mellow Down Easy,Best of Little Walter Vol.II,Little Walter Jacobs,Little
Walter Jacobs
2,Driftin' and Driftin',Golden Butter,Butterfield Blues Band,Paul Butterfield
2,Miss You,Some Girls,The Rolling Stones,Sugar Blue
2,She Caught the Katy,Best of Taj Mahal,Taj Mahal,Taj Mahal
2,Walter's Boogie,Can't Keep Lovin' You,Walter Horton,Big Walter Horton
2,Trouble In Mind,Big Walter Horton With Carey Bell,Big Walter Horton,
Carey Bell
1,Eagle Rock,????,Leadbelly,-
1,Nebraska,Nebraska,Bruce Springsteen,????
1,My Life is Ruined,Rolling Stone,Muddy Waters Band,????
1,An Owl Song,On the Road Again,Canned Heat,Alan "Blind Owl" Wilson
1,Walkin' By Myself,Living the Blues,Canned Heat,Alan "Blind Owl" Wilson
1,Don't Think Twice,Freewheelin' Bob Dylan,Bob Dylan,Bob Dylan
1,Blowin' in the Wind,????,Bob Dylan,Bob Dylan
1,Every Grain of Sand,Shot of Love,Bob Dylan,Bob Dylan
1,Moonglow,78,Borah Minnevitch Harmonica Rascals ,Borah Minnevitch
Harmonica Rascals
1,Jackpot(Bruno's Bop),The Return of Bruno,Bruce Willis,Bruce Willis
1,Blues With A Feeling,Harpslinger,Carey Bell,Carey Bell
1,Harpoon Man,????,Charlie McCoy,Charlie McCoy
1,Christo Redemptor,Stand Back!,Charlie Musselwhite Blues Band,Charlie
Musselwhite
1,Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven,The Blues Night,Larry Howard,Darrel Mansfield
1,Every Day Will Be Sunday,Blues With a Feelin',Mansfield/Turner,Darrell
Mansfield
1,Back Home in Indiana,Don Les Harmonicats,Harmonicats,Don Les
1,Scratch My Back,Midnight Prowler,Frank Frost,Frank Frost
1,I Didn't Know,Rockin' the Juke Joint Down,Jelly Roll Kings,Frank Frost
1,Last Night,Blues Masters: Harmonica,George Harmonica Smith,George
Harmonica Smith
1,Juicy Harmonica,????,George "Harmonica" Smith,George "Harmonica" Smith
1,Magic Evening,Flecktones,Bela Fleck & The Flecktones,Howard Levy
1,Traintime,Wheels of Fire,Cream,Jack Bruce
1,Fever,100% Cotton,James Cotton,James Cotton
1,Black Night,Harp Attack,Cotton, Wells, Bell & Branch,James Cotton
1,Mannish Boy,Hard Again,Muddy Waters,James Cotton
1,Black Night,Harp Attack,James Cotton,James Cotton
1,Blow Wind Blow,Live at Antone's Night Club,James Cotton,James Cotton
1,Mad 'Bout Somethin',Do Not Disturb,James Harman Band,James Harman
1,Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White,Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom
White,Harmonicats,Jerry Murad
1,Gallop of the Commedians,Selected Favorites,Harmonicats,Jerry Murad
1,Scheherezade,Selected Favorites,Harmonicats,Jerry Murad
1,Theme from The Avengers,Great Themes From TV and Motion
Pictures,Harmonicats,Jerry Murad
1,Harmonica Boogie,Various,Harmonicats,Jerry Murad, Don Les, Al Fiore
1,Blues in a Dream,????,Jerry Portnoy,Jerry Portnoy
1,Jerry Jumps In,Soul Searching,Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters,Jerry Portnoy
1,Baby What You Want Me to Do?,Best of Jimmy Reed,Jimmy Reed,Jimmy Reed
1,But Anyway,Blues Traveler,Blues Traveler,John Popper
1,Lost My Mule in Texas,Col. Bruce Hampton and The Aquarium Rescue
Unit,Col. Bruce Hampton and The Aquarium Rescue Unit,John Popper
1,Night Owl Blues,Lovin' Spoonful,Lovin' Spoonful,John Sebastian
1,Snatch It Back & Hold It,Hoodoo Man Blues,Junior Wells ,Junior Wells
1,Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White,Blues Masters: Harmonica,Fabulous
Thunderbirds,Kim Wilson
1,Rocket In My Pocket,Girls Go Wild,Fabulous Thunderbirds,Kim Wilson
1,Ravel's Bolero,Larry Adler in Concert,Larry Adler,Larry Adler
1,Genevieve,Genevieve Soundtrack,Larry Adler,Larry Adler
1,I Got Rhythm,DJANGOLOGIE series,Larry Adler with the Quintet of the Hot
Club of France,Larry Adler
1,Yes, I'm Singing,Before the Rain,Lee Oskar,Lee Oskar
1,Oopin Doopin Doopin,Harmonica Ace,Little George Smith,Little George Smith
1,Backtrack,Boss Blues Harmonica,Little Walter Jacobs,Little Walter Jacobs
1,Off The Wall,Boss Blues Harmonica,Little Walter Jacobs,Little Walter Jacobs
1,My Babe,Super Blues,Little Walter Jacobs,Little Walter Jacobs
1,Mean Old World,Boss Blues Harmonica,Little Walter Jacobs,Little Walter Jacobs
1,Standing Around Crying,Muddy Waters Chess Set,Muddy Waters Band,Little
Walter Jacobs
1,Just Your Fool,Boss Blues Harmonica,Little Walter Jacobs,Little Walter Jacobs
1,Teenage Beat,Boss Blues Harmonica,Little Walter Jacobs,Little Walter Jacobs
1,Blue Midnight,Boss Blues Harmonica,Little Walter Jacobs,Little Walter Jacobs
1,Blue & Lonesome,The Charles Ford Band,Charles Ford Band,Mark Ford
1,Travellin' On,Travellin' On,Midge Marsden,Midge Marsden
1,Half-Nelson,Harmonica Salad,Mike Turk,Mike Turk
1,Mill City Blues,Beans Taste Fine,Mike Turk ,Mike Turk
1,Runaway,Sweet Forgiveness,Bonnie Raitt,Norton Buffalo
1,Blow Wind Blow,Muddy & the Wolf,Muddy Waters Band,Paul Butterfield
1,Thank You Mr. Poobah,Paul Butterfield Blues Band,Paul Butterfield Blues
Band,Paul Butterfield
1,Work Song,East-West,Paul Butterfield Blues Band,Paul Butterfield
1,Driftin' and Driftin',Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw,Paul Butterfield
Blues Band,Paul Butterfield
1,Walkin' Through the Park,Fathers and Sons,Muddy Waters,Paul Butterfield
1,Why Can't You Love Me,The Other One,Paul deLay Band,Paul deLay
1,Shifting Into Gear,Shifting Into Gear,Paul Lamb & the King Snakes,Paul Lamb
1,The Last Outpost, / Harmonica Rhapsody,Pete Pedersen & cats,Pete Pedersen
1,Somebody Changed the Lock,Live at the Blind Pig,Peter "Madcat" Ruth,Peter
"Madcat" Ruth
1,Dog Days of August,Dog Days of August,John Cephas & Phil Wiggins,Phil Wiggins
1,Ruby,????,Richard Hayman & His Orchestra,Richard Hayman
1,Smart Like Einstein,Captured Live,Little Charlie & the Nightcats ,Rick Estrin
1,Tomorrow Night,Captured Live,Little Charlie & the Nightcats ,Rick Estrin
1,Help Me,Radioactive Material,The Mighty Flyers,Rod Piazza
1,Big Boss Man,Grateful Dead,Grateful Dead,Ron Mckernan(Pigpen)
1,Chicken Scratch,Slim Harpo's Greatest Hits,Slim Harpo,Slim Harpo
1,My Little Machine,Sonny Boy Williamson I, Vol 1,Sonny Boy Williamson
I,Sonny "John Lee" Boy Williamson I
1,Bye Bye Bird,The Story,Sonny Boy Williamson II,Sonny Boy Williamson
II(Rice Miller)
1,Eyesight to the Blind,Sonny Boy Williamson Complete Recordings,Sonny Boy
Williamson II,Sonny Boy Williamson II(Rice Miller)
1,Don't Start Me to Talking,????,Sonny Boy Williamson II,Sonny Boy
Williamson II(Rice Miller)
1,Keep Your Hand Out of My Pocket,Chicago Harmonica,Sonny Boy Williamson
II,Sonny Boy Williamson II(Rice Miller)
1,Good Morning Little School Girl,King Biscuit Time,Sonny Boy Williamson
II,Sonny Boy Williamson II(Rice Miller)
1,Trust My Baby,The Essential Sonny Boy Williamson,Sonny Boy Williamson
II,Sonny Boy Williamson II(Rice Miller)
1,Cross My Heart,Down and Out Blues,Sonny Boy Williamson II,Sonny Boy
Williamson II(Rice Miller)
1,Fattening Frogs for Snakes,????,Sonny Boy Williamson II,Sonny Boy
Williamson II(Rice Miller)
1,Born to live the Blues,Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee ,Sonny Terry &
Brownie McGhee ,Sonny Terry
1,Bring Out the Boogie in Me,Sonny and Brownie,Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee
,Sonny Terry
1,Sonny's Squall,The Midnight Special,Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee,Sonny Terry
1,Better Day,Brownie Mcghee and Sonny Terry Sing,Sonny Terry & Brownie
McGhee,Sonny Terry
1,Foxchase,????,Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee,Sonny Terry
1,I Was Made to Love Her,Stevie Wonder's Greatest Hits,Stevie Wonder,Stevie
Wonder
1,Alfie,Eivets Rednow,Stevie Wonder,Stevie Wonder
1,Isn't She Lovely,????,Stevie Wonder,Stevie Wonder
1,Faure's Berceuse,Colours of My Life,Tommy Reilly,Tommy Reilly
1,Diga Diga DooThe Best of Toots Thielemans; ? ;Toots Thielemans,The Best
of Toots Thielemans,Toots Thielemans,Toots Thielemans
1,East of the Sun,Man Bites Harmonica,Toots Thielemans,Toots Thielemans
1,Days of Wine and Roses,????,Toots Thielemans,Toots Thielemans
1,Sesame Street Theme,????,Toots Thielmans,Toots Thielmans
1,Hard Hearted Woman,Can't Keep Loving Her,Walter Horton,Big Walter Horton
1,Walking by Myself,Chicago Bound,Jimmy Rogers,Big Walter Horton
1,Trouble In Mind,Big Walter Horton With Carey Bell,Big Walter Horton,
Carey Bell
1,Blowing the Family Jewels,Tip of the Top,William Clark Blues Band,William
Clark
1,Lonesome Bedroom Blues,Blowin' like hell,William Clarke,William Clarke