Re: Pete Pedersen

Christian,
Re: your post of Sun, 08 Jan 1995
>My buddy told me that Peterson was the most amazing chromatic harp player he
had ever
>met.
>Does anyone have any idea where Peterson is living these days or if he is
>still around. He apparently played with the harmonicats at one time.

Pete Pedersen lives in Memphis and is a very active SPAH member. Pete was
instrumental in creating the Memphis SPAH convention last summer and has had
a major influence on countless harmonica players.

By the way, I enjoyed reading about Pete in Kim Field?s book ?Harmonicas,
Harps and Heavy Breathers.?  For those of you who already have a copy, Pete
Pedersen is mentioned on pages 47, 51, 52-53, 62, 65, and 87-88.

Also, thanks for the feedback on my overtone situation, Christian. As so
often seems to be case with harmonica, a problem can open the way to whole
new areas of discovery.

-- Bob Miner