Pete Peterson

        I was talking to a friend of mine today who used to play harp with
an Ottawa band called the blue angels. He was telling me that he learned
Chromatic harp from a guy called Pete Peterson (or Pederson) in the early
1980's in Toronto. Peterson apparently moved to Switzerland to work on an
electronic harmonica synthetizer project or something like that. My buddy
told me that Peterson was the most amazing chromatic harp player he had ever
met.
Does anyone have any idea where Peterson is living these days or if he is
still around. He apparently played with the harmonicats at one time.
Thanks.
                          Christian Laferriere
                           Gatineau, Quebec
                          Icepick@xxxxxxxx