goofed up message

Sorry about that message from yesterday where all that showed up was Barry
Schaede's post. Apparently this new text editor I'm using includes some
fine details of which I am still ignorant, so I hope this one goes through.
I was merely trying to second Barry's opinion of how nice it is to deal
with Lee Oskar. I called them a couple months ago for help finding a Lee
Oskar recording "Before the Rain",because I've been intrigued with the
harmonic minor tuning and was looking for something to play in that mode.
The person I spoke to, who I gather fron Barry's note was probably Danny Wilson, was
very friendly and went out of his way to help me. So, thank you Danny, I
have been enjoying what you sent me. And I apologize again for my blunder.
(This is now the fourth attempt at sending this, I hope it doesn't get
screwed up again).

--
David M. Freeman
dmf8@xxxxxxxxxxx