Re: embrouchure

:the lips back when playing to a metal mouthpiece. Once the air leaves the
:lips after having been adjusted by the mouth, throat, etc. it goes to the
:instrument. Now IMHO the reed plates/comb of the harp would equal the
:"mouthpiece". Therefore I would think the difference in air space between
:the mic and the harp would not be part of the "b" definition of embouchure.

Sometime it takes written words for me. Now that I think about it my hands
and the distance between the mic and harp all effect the sound AFTER it has
passed thru the intrument. Probably not part of the embrouchure.

Thanks

Tim