Thanks for the info

MAILER:
TO NN=BassHarper@xxxxxxx
MAILER:

To: BassHarp (Danny Wilson)

Danny, thank you for the reply about El Tri. Now I can speak with some
authority that there is such a band in Mexico and that they do have a HARP
PLAYER. Some of my so called south of the border but now American colleagues
apparently are not very aware about Mexican "rocanrol". 27 years is a long
time. I guess they only listened to more traditional music. Again thanks for
taking the time to keep us informed.

cwilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Charlie Williams, Clarksville, MD)
alias Choo Choo Charlie - Disclaimer "all opinions are my own".