Re: ----- I suck, I tell you,...

Mark wrote:
> All in all, I'd say I walked
>off stage with my tail between my butt cheeks.  And for most of the next day
my
>stomach was in knots.  Man, I can't believe how much that hurt.

Hey Mark,
Nice job.  You got up and you played.  You learned something in the process.
 Look forward to your next appearance.  It can only get better, according to
your accessment of how you did.  Better luck next time and remember, "You'll
probably never see any of those people again anyway!"

Bob Williams