Re: Carey Bell Show

>>Last night I caught 2 out of the three sets of the Carey Bell
>>performance.
>
>>During a slow Mississippi style number, he went out into the crowd
>>and let a bunch of the harp-player wannabees play.

Hey these "wannabees" were playing with what was the rhythm section of
my band up until last month.  TA James on bass and Tom Parker on drums
both from Syracuse.  Add Steve Jacobs on the guitar and you've got
Carey's new road band.  Incidentally these guys are a great rhythm
section and you shouldn't skip Carey 'cause he doesn't tour with the
band on the latest CD.  If you see these guys on the road tell them
hello for me and that I've got my spies everywhere.

Bernie Clarke
"Don't start me to talkin'.  I'll tell everything I know." - SBWII