Thanks

To: Gordon Jackson

My messages to you keep bouncing back so I'll post to the group. Just
wanted to say thanks for the additional info. on whistles. It was very
interesting and helpful. There is an excellent musician here in Bloomington
named Grey Larson who can play a multitude of instruments. He also
operates a recording studio. Anyhow, he plays along on several of the
local artists Cds and his low whistle is just the perfect sound at the
correct time on several of the cuts. This fact along with your info. really
makes a case for the whistle as another instrument that has probably been
around forever but is still new to me. Thanks again.

Jim